Jamaicans Still Religious – No Surprise There, Says Cleric adminstush February 18, 2015 Special, Suss A leading figure in the local church community has described as “hardly surprising” the findings of a Gleaner-commissioned jobs-to-be-done survey, conducted by pollster Bill Johnson, which has indicated that the vast majority of Jamaicans consider themselves to be, at worst, mildly religious. Johnson found that overall, 45 per cent of Jamaicans consider themselves to be deeply religious and another 38 per cent somewhat religious, bringing the total number of religious persons to 83 per cent. #WhatDoYouSay? Are most Jamaicans really #GodFearing or are some persons #OneDayBelievers just answering a survey? Story from the Jamaica Gleaner. Leave a Reply Cancel Reply Your email address will not be published.CommentName* Email* Website Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email.